Here are sample retirement wishes that you can customize for your own use when you have the opportunity to wish a treasured colleague all of the best in retirement. These retirement words wish the coworker the very best thoughts for the future.
Read through these sample retirement words and wishes to find sentiments that echo your own feelings about a coworker.
- We’re really going to miss you! Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. Best wishes!
- I hope you have a wonderful retirement! You will be missed, but never forgotten. You’ve done so much for all of us.
- Best wishes for a very happy retirement. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me directly and indirectly; it’s much appreciated and I shall miss working with you. And, of course, if you decide retirement means you’ve time to follow some artistic dreams, go for them…
- Your guidance and encouragement have helped me and so many other coworkers thrive in a very competitive environment, and we’ve been so fortunate to have your expertise to rely on. You’ll be missed, but I know your retirement is the right thing at this time. May the next phase of your life bring you all that you seek and more.
- Recently I wished you congratulations on your retirement. But, I also want you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years, and how much I will miss you. Then you responded to my note, and wouldn’t you know it, your uplifting words encouraged me more than you could imagine. That’s the special kind of person you are!
- You helped me so much and your thoughts were always well thought out and to the point. I truly appreciate everything you did for me over the years. You will be missed. I hope that you have something wonderful planned!